Being teachers ourselves, we knew that language teachers needed a platform that could save them time, help them plan and keep them organised, whilst ensuring students were engaged and making progress. Enter Languagenut.
Our primary resources are intended for the first four years of language study and cover a wide range of languages comprehensively, whilst providing you and your class with a wide range of functionality to help drive learning progress.
- 24 world languages, including English, Spanish, Arabic, French, German and more
- Perfect for international schools & language centres
- 240 sentence building exercises
- 1440 words and phrases
- 14 games, covering all language skills; reading, writing, listening & speaking
- Teacher-created content allows admin to make their own modules
Rigorous Digital Language Learning Platform
We’ve worked with language acquisition experts to build an academically rigorous digital language learning platform.
- Sentence building and repetition of language
- Inclusion of grammar in context suitable for foundational language learning
- Activities and games with audio support from native speakers, as well as visual cues
Make More Time
Teachers who use Languagenut spend less time on administration and sourcing class materials, leaving them with more direct contact time with their students.
- Quickly find suitable materials with our search function
- Automatic correction of student work and helpful feedback for students
- Wide range of varied and engaging resources on demand
- Digital and printable resources
- Go beyond what’s in the box with our content authoring tool
It’s all About Results
Teachers and students are under constant pressure to perform and need to be able to see the progress they’re making. Students rely on recognition of this performance and teachers need to know when and how to reward them. Languagenut Primary makes this easy.
- Quickly print personalized reward certificates for students
- Clear rewards system for student achievements (points and medals)
- Languagenut World Ranking shows performance on a global scale, promoting healthy competition
- Wide range of games and activities that students love
Identifying Learning Needs
Individualized teaching is difficult to achieve with larger classes, but with Languagenut Primary, it’s easy. Teachers can see exactly what individuals are struggling with and respond accordingly.
- Respond to needs lesson-by-lesson by looking at last lesson’s performance
- Assign different tasks to different individuals
- Upload your own vocabulary into the system with the content creation tool
The language learning classroom is an ever-changing environment, so we’ve designed Languagenut to integrate seamlessly into your school.
- Accessible on PC via website or on tablet via our app
- Activities for whole classes, groups, pairs and individuals