We are familiar with the thorough process schools and applicants undergo on admissions days. We also know how challenging it can be for schools to make admissions decisions when faced with a talented pool of applicants and having to rely on old-fashioned testing systems.
For these reasons, we have developed our English Proficiency Test. The test has been designed specifically to evaluate students’ English levels quickly and efficiently, all whilst keeping them entertained, enriching the admissions process for everyone involved.
Upon completion, admissions directors and/or teachers are provided with a test report for each student, while applicants are kept engaged with a stimulating experience and are also awarded a certificate of completion to take home with them at the end of the day.
Make Informed Decisions
All of the content has been aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages, allowing you to easily differentiate between students based on reliable, universally recognised data. If necessary, you can customise the reporting scales to match your school’s requirements (e.g. International Baccalaureate, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- Easily assess students’ English levels based on the world-renowned CEFR framework
- View comprehensive student data (detailed per-question performance, level achieved, average score and total time spent on test)
- Use data to help you make crucial admissions decisions
Enrich Your Admissions Day Experience
Make admissions days an enjoyable, compelling experience for everyone.
- Enrich the admissions day experience for everyone involved
- Easily download login details for your students from our easy-to-use platform
- Display state of the art technology and resources to applicants and their families on admissions day
- Provide applicants with a personalised certificate of achievement